Personal data processing for participants of “Gynecological Endocrinology – the 20th World Congress” – Biomedical technologies s.r.l.
Dear Sir/Madam, the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Italian national legislation acknowledge and regulate the right to personal data protection, in accordance with the principles of fundamental human rights, freedoms and human dignity. The following statement contains information regarding the processing of personal data, implemented by Biomedical Technologies S.r.l. and pertaining to the participation in “Gynecological Endocrinology – the 20th World Congress”, in accordance with the aforementioned Regulation and Italian national law.
I. DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLERSHIP AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICERa) The Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”) is Biomedical Technologies S.r.l. through its legal representative pro tempore, whose contact information follows:
II. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSINGBiomedical Technologies S.r.l. is a company that organizes congressional events, with a particular focus on the realization of medical events in the field of Female Health and Human Reproduction. In this specific case, it is responsible for the organization of “Gynecological Endocrinology - the 20th World Congress” both on-site and in virtual form, via a proprietary platform. Biomedical Technologies S.r.l. processes personal data with the purpose of:
- registering and enabling your participation in the event, as well as sending out documents regarding said congress (contractual basis art. 6 paragraph I letter b);
- complying with current administrative, financial and fiscal obligations relating to the aforementioned participation (legal obligation art. 6 paragraph I letter c);
- accelerating the registration process in the event that you should request to participate in any further events organized by the company (legitimate interest art. 6 paragraph I letter f)
- sending you documents released by Biomedical Technologies S.r.l. with the purpose of informing you about other future projects, initiatives and events promoted by said company within the same area of interest, both via automated tools (such as newsletters, e-mails, sms, mms, automatic phone calls, etc.) and traditional contact methods (ordinary mail and/or direct phone calls), where explicit consent has been given (consent art. 6 paragraph I letter a);
- complying with specific obligations as required by law or by EU regulations and legislation (for example, in the case of accreditation for the purposes of Continuing Medical Education) (legal obligation art. 6 paragraph I letter c); Legal basis: article 6 paragraph I letters a), b), c) and e) of the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.