1. Check the congress topics
Vaginal approaches to pelvic diseases,
New techniques for pelvic floor defects correction,
Laparoscopic treatment of pelvic masses,
Laparoscopy, endometriosis and reproduction,
New treatments of uterine myomas,
Sentinel node biopsy in gynecological cancers,
Oncological applications of aparoscopy,
Robotic surgery in gynecology,
Multidisciplinary approach to the pelvic floor
The ISGE offers scholarships for those who present an abstract. There are 3 levels of scholarships:
Full Congress Package (FCP)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 1 February 2022This scholarship includes: Congress registration, Hotel accommodation, the Scholarship Course
Requirements: Applicants must meet all the following criteria: be a student, trainee or post-doctoral; be under the age of 35; have one or more abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation; be the primary author of the accepted abstract.
Limits: There will only be 50 FCP Scholarships available and they will be assigned upon selection.
Free Congress Registrations (FCR)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 8 March 2022This scholarship includes: Congress registration and the Scholarship Course
Requirements: Applicants must meet all the following criteria: be a trainee; have one or more abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation; be the primary author of the accepted abstract.
Reduced registration fee
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 8 March 2022This scholarship includes: a reduced registration fee
Requirements: Applicants must meet all the following criteria: have one or more abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation; be the primary author of the accepted abstract.
3. Compose and Submit
How to prepare the abstract
- Abstracts should be structured into the following sections if applicable: Context – Objective – Methods – Patient(s) – Intervention(s) – Main Outcome Measure(s) – Result(s) – Conclusions.
- The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text. It is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email are automatically discarded.
- Once submitted and accepted, abstract cannot be modified in any of its parts (authors, content and title).
- Abstract’s submission deadline for oral presentations is 15 February 2022.
- Abstract’s submission deadline for posters is 8 March 2022.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be notified within 13 March 2022 whether their abstract is accepted.
4. Once approved, complete your congress registration!
Speakers whose abstracts have been accepted are eligible for a reduced registration fee of 350€!
You must register for the Congress within 28 March 2022 otherwise your abstract will be excluded from the Scientific Program.
5. Present your abstract in Florence
The accepted abstracts will be divided into Oral Presentation Sessions and Poster Session.
The Oral Presentation Sessions will be held both online and on-site. All abstracts presented on-site will be made available in the virtual congress.
What if I cannot travel? The Scientific Committee will evaluate the possibility to present remotely or to pre-record the registration for those who are unable to travel due to covid-19 restrictions (economic travelling problems will not be taken into consideration).
The Poster session will be organized in Florence; all the poster presenters will be also requested to upload their poster for the virtual congress.
Rules for presentation is available in the Account area of the abstract submitter.