Submit your abstract and present your research
left to send an abstract
1. Check the congress topics
Vaginal approaches to pelvic diseases,
New techniques for pelvic floor defects correction,
Laparoscopic treatment of pelvic masses,
Laparoscopy, endometriosis and reproduction,
New treatments of uterine myomas,
Sentinel node biopsy in gynecological cancers,
Oncological applications of aparoscopy,
Robotic surgery in gynecology,
Multidisciplinary approach to the pelvic floor
2. Compose your abstract
- Abstracts should be structured into the following sections if applicable: Context – Objective – Methods – Patient(s) – Intervention(s) – Main Outcome Measure(s) – Result(s) – Conclusions.
- The abstract cannot be longer than 2500 characters including spaces, and must be plain text. It is not possible to include tables and images, but you may insert data in the text of the abstract.
- Each person is allowed to submit a maximum of two abstracts on the congress’ topics as presenting author: one oral presentation and one poster or, alternatively, two posters. There is no limit to the number of abstracts submitted as co-author
- Abstracts can only be submitted using the on-line form. Abstracts submitted via email are automatically discarded.
- Once submitted and accepted, abstract cannot be modified in any of its parts (authors, content and title).
3. Submit and wait for the acceptance
- Abstract’s submission deadline for oral presentations and for FCP/FCR Scholarships is 1 February 2022.
- Abstract’s submission deadline for posters is 8 March 2022.
- Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be notified within 13 March 2022 whether their abstract is accepted.
ScholarshipsISGE offers scholarships for those who present an abstract. There are 3 levels of scholarships:
- Full Congress Package (FCP)
This scholarship includes: Congress registration, Hotel accommodation, the Scholarship Course
Requirements: Applicants must meet all the following criteria: be a student, trainee or post-doctoral; be under the age of 35; have one or more abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation; be the primary author of the accepted abstract.
Limits: There will only be 50 FCP Scholarships available and they will be assigned upon selection.
- Free Congress Registrations (FCR)
This scholarship includes: Congress registration and the Scholarship Course
Requirements: Applicants must meet all the following criteria: be a trainee; have one or more abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation; be the primary author of the accepted abstract.
- Reduced registration fee
This scholarship includes: a reduced registration fee
Requirements: Applicants must meet all the following criteria: have one or more abstracts accepted for oral or poster presentation; be the primary author of the accepted abstract.
4. Once approved, complete your congress registration!
5. Present your abstract in Florence
Rules for presentation will be available in spring 2022